Using Bootstrap Popup Window, anyone can add popups to their web site in a couple of minutes.
Bootstrap Popup Modal Window comes with an easy-to-use GUI wizard Bootstrap Tuner that allows you to generate all the code needed to create popup windows in just a few mouse clicks.
Each of popups operate independently. So, all values can be different for each one, and each can behave differently.
Bootstrap Popup Window comes with a lot of pre-defined templates.
It takes the guess work and drudgery out of creating popup windows.
Customize your window property for a perfect fit and proper location. These popup windows are totally transparent to any "popup stopper" programs.
Used for creating DHTML popups and DHTML adverts, as well as content management systems, giving helpful hints and information, link to other web sites and web pages, email sign-up/opt-in forms, newsletter subscriptions and much more for their websites.
You can adjust the position, the size and the style of the Bootstrap Popup Window,
you can also launch the popup window when the visitor ENTER or LEAVE your page!
- The Bootstrap Popup Window is unblockable by standard external window blocking programs as they are DHTML elements only.
- Full cross-browser compatibility including IE, Netscape, Mozilla, Opera, Firefox, Safari
- Friendly to other scripts and css styles
- Attractive design. Deluxe Popup Window has a attractive, pure, intuitive look to it. Site visitors and users will have no trouble closing a window or moving it around on the page.
- You can drag popups around by using the title bar
- You can resize them by clicking the little triangle icon in the lower right corner of each popup and dragging to the desired size
- To close the popup, just click the box in the corner
- Scrollbars will automatically appear if the content inside the popup exceeds the dimensions
- Click the minimize box to "minimize" the popup. This will shrink the popup
- To "restore" the popup, click the restore box. This will restore the popup to its original size
- You can configure the popups to appear or not appear if the user returns to the page
- Various effects for the entry and exit of the Deluxe Popup Window - move-effect, fade-effect, transparency effects.
- Popup windows with opening and closing optional delays, combined with other methods for appearance.
- This script creates a floating layer which can be positioned anywhere on the screen, and it will float to that position whenever the window is scrolled.
- Control the entry and exit of the Bootstrap Popup Window based on mouse-over, mouse-out, on-click events or automatic appearance with optional delay combined with any of the entry methods.