If you're looking for a new favorite getaway, look no further than Boydtown. Though Boydtown might not have many well-known attractions, you don't need to venture far to visit Cocora Beach and Rotary Park. You can take some time to discover the surrounding area and sights like Sapphire Coast Marine Discovery Centre and Eden Killer Whale Museum.
Where to stay in Boydtown
Whether traveling for business or pleasure, Boydtown can accommodate all visitors. There are 2 hotels in Boydtown and you can shop as many as 51 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 70%. We have room prices as low as 28 USD per night and here's a breakdown of hotels by star rating in Boydtown as well as in the surrounding area:
- • 5 5-star hotels from 89 USD per night
- • 85 4-star hotels from 57 USD per night
- • 17 3-star hotels from 50 USD per night
- • 3 2-star hotels from 46 USD per night
How to get to Boydtown
Fly into Merimbula, NSW (MIM), 13.9 mi (22.3 km) from the heart of Boydtown.
What to see around Boydtown
Here are some recommended places to see in the surrounding area:
- • Cocora Beach (2.7 mi/4.3 km from the city center)
- • Rotary Park (3 mi/4.8 km from the city center)
- • Sapphire Coast Marine Discovery Centre (3 mi/4.9 km from the city center)
- • Eden Killer Whale Museum (3.1 mi/5.1 km from the city center)
- • Aslings Beach (3.8 mi/6.1 km from the city center)